Thursday, May 12, 2011

Celebrating in Style!

Celebrating your birthday in style when you're four means

Going on a steam train ride with family

 Spotting all sorts of exciting things out the window

 Experiencing the wonder of going through a tunnel

Getting to ring the old bell

The excitment of presents wrapped in brown paper

Receiving exactly what you were wishing for, even when it's as simple as a much longed-for book.

Choosing your birthday cake (and Mummy being able to somewhat replicate it)

Waking up on your birthday morning to more pressies!

 Helping to decorate patty cakes to take to Kindy to share.

I can't believe that 4 years ago he was just a babe in my arms. 
What a reminder to cherish every moment!

1 comment:

  1. Bittersweet moment isn't it, when you realise how quickly they grow up. Awesome photos and fabulous cake. My goodness, I think I need lessons. Glad he had a great time.

    ReplyDelete