Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm Working on Something Special

I am so blessed to be creating something unique and wonderful and amazing for the third time.

I'm working on Baby Number Three!

I love being pregnant and I have relatively easy pregnancies, although having two full-on toddlers at home full-time has been tiring to say the least. Over the past couple of months, the TV has definitely been my friend. Because Elliot isn't a day sleeper I'd put on  Playschool for him when Archie went to sleep because it'd be the only chance I'd get to put my feet up and on more than one occasion Elliot has woken me up after a quick kip on the lounge to let me know that Playschool has finished and he's turned the tele off, can we please go and play now? Now that I'm past the first trimester I'm hoping that the fatigue has run its course and I'll be back to my usual self.

I'm so excited to meet this new bubba and introduce the boys to their new baby brother or sister (for the record, Elliot thinks sister).

I'm (to be perfectly honest) daunted by the idea of parenting three young children, two can be hard work some days! Elliot will have just turned 4 a couple of weeks before the new arrival arrives and Archie will be 2yrs and 2 months, so they'll still be young.

I'm so excited to have started another journey with another new person. A journey that will contain joy, tears, hope, fears, frustration, elation and just about every emotion in between.

This journey of motherhood sure is an interesting one!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations again Vicki!! So exciting. You will definitely be busy :) But good busy.
    Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly and your boys start to take pity on you and give you a rest as bubba grows.
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Vic! That's wonderful news, hearty congratulations and may your pregnancy continue to be a healthy one. We can look forward to freaking out about 3 preschoolers together. It's been done heaps of times before, but still... eeek. I find out whether it's a girl or boy next week, fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to you at this time beautiful girl. :D So happy for you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Vic that's so exciting. I'm very happy for all of you. Wishing you a happy pregnancy. Take care. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeeaaal!!! Congratulations! That's wonderful (even if slightly scary) news. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well. Many friends who have three kids say the transition to 3 isn't quite as challenging as the transition from one to two. I really hope they're right if we go back for more ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! That is my mantra Gina, I'm not the first and I won't be the last! Thanks for all your well wishes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay!!!!! Congrats!!! I hope all is going well and you are feeling fine :-)

    ReplyDelete